Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dedicated to Design

Design is the process of creatively finding solutions to the user's problems.
This is my understanding of design. It is also art+science. When I say that. I mean, taking the aesthetics , the feelings, the expression and mixing it with the functionality.

According to our faculty Mr.M.P Ranjan, there are two types of designers. Those who design just for change and those design for a better change. Like the one who changes the angle of curvature in the Nike's sole and those who design the seeding tool for farmers in rural India.

Designers have the great power to change. To change for better. To lay a path for millions. But great power comes with great responsibility.

I want to be a designer to bring new possibilities , build a sustainable world .
I am dedicated to design.

No comments: